Monday, June 21, 2010


PRESIDENT ARROYO WON'T ATTEND THE INAUGURATION OF PRES. NOYNOY AQUINO.

-- is this true? Well, there were rumors about that. My reaction about this is that I'm unhappy and a little bit confused. I'm unhappy because that inauguration can be one of the possible ways Pres. Gloria can make up with her wrongdoings by talking to and congratulating the newly-elect Pres. Noynoy Aquino. I'm a little bit confused because until now, the question "why would Pres. Gloria wouldn't attend the inauguration of Pres. Noynoy Aquino? Is she sour-graping? Or she can't take the feeling of being replaced by a person whom everyone knows that can do better than her?" I really don't know. But i do hope that in Pres. Aquino's inauguration, peace will dominate and hate will fade away. I also hope that revenge will be replaced by love and hope that our country can still survive and can make it through all of the struggles and hardships that will come.

[mixs_brainy23]

No comments:

Post a Comment